First of all, we want to thank our valued guests for their patience and understanding during this time. Our hotel is currently OPEN, but some of our amenities and services are limited or unavailable at this time.
We have also updated our cancellation policy to provide the most flexibility to our guests. Please follow the link below to see our full list of changes and updates.
For the most update information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
First of all, we want to thank our valued guests for their patience and understanding during this time. Our hotel is currently OPEN, but some of our amenities and services are limited or unavailable at this time. We have updated our cancellation policy in order to offer the most flexiblity for our guests.
• Our on-site restaurant and bar, Santiago’s Florida Kitchen and Craft Bar is currently closed until further notice.
• Our on-site fitness center is currently closed.
• Our outdoor pool is currently still open but chairs are spaced a minimum of 6 feet apart as per CDC guidelines. Hotel guests may continue to use the pool as long as a minimum of 6 feet is kept between people. Guests that fail to comply with this guideline will be asked to kindly vacate the pool area.
• Our poolside tiki bar is currently closed.
• All Saint John’s County beaches are closed to the public. Unfortunately, this means that the beach is inaccessible to guests via our hotel’s access point.
Travel Flexibility Information
In response to the ever-changing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we’d like to share some additional actions that Guy Harvey Resort St. Augustine Beach is taking to allow you even more flexibility regarding your upcoming travel.
Waiving Change & Cancellation Fees
Guided by our purpose of care, we are temporarily adjusting our policies to allow for maximum flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time:
(If you are on a mobile device, please scroll back to the top of this message to find the “X” to close this pop-up).